Accounting Manager – Mumbai, India
Mackay is seeking a certified Accounting Manager with corporate accounting experience, for our location in Mumbai, India.
ACCOUNTING MANAGER JOB SUMMARY
Will report to the Chief Financial Officer, assist executives, and support the Accounting team at Mackay’s Headquarters in the USA. The Accounting Manager will be involved with all facets of the accounting: A/P, A/R, G/L, financial analyses, international taxes, banking, and special projects.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for general accounting tasks and responsibilities.
- Prepare consolidated financials and reports in conjunction with international tax filings and audits.
- Reviews and reconciles all G/L operational accounts.
- Provides tax compliance, preparation and submittals.
- Manage and direct a team of 4-8 people including staff accountants, A/P and A/R staff.
- Involved in special projects/analyses as assigned.
ACCOUNTING MANAGER MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be highly proficient in speaking, reading, and writing in English
- Bachelors (4-year) Degree in Accounting and Certified Public Accountant or Chartered Accountant Certificate required.
- 5+ years’ experience in corporate accounting and/or assurance with increasing levels of responsibility.
- 3+ years supervisory experience.
- Ability of lead people and meet various accounting deadlines coupled with professional demeanor.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages and accounting software applications. Microsoft SL preferred.
- Self-starter with a high-energy level; able to work independently and/or with the team.
Mackay offers a competitive salary, bonus plan, in addition to health insurance, and paid time off. Must be legally authorized to work in India and pass a thorough background check.