Digital Media Coordinator/Marketing Analyst – Raleigh, NC
Mackay’s corporate headquarters in Raleigh, NC has an opening for a Digital Media Coordinator/Marketing Analyst. If you have the skills required, please submit your resume and samples of your digital media projects to StaffingNC@mackaycomm.com.
DIGITAL MEDIA COORDINATOR/MARKETING ANALYST JOB SUMMARY:
The Digital Media Coordinator/Marketing Analyst is responsible for intelligently applying their marketing abilities to create and manage a Digital Marketing strategy to drive more customers, revenue, and profits to Mackay. The Digital Media Coordinator/Marketing Analyst will manage website content, back end support, and target marketing to significantly increase website and LinkedIn traffic, as well as customer portal usage, to stimulate demand. Will assist with the development and distribution of news releases, digital campaigns, product flyers, and maintain Mackay’s representation on vendor and industry directories. Responsible for mining and analyzing data from Mackay’s ERP system and to provide recommendations for increased profit opportunities.
DIGITAL MEDIA COORDINATOR/MARKETING ANALYST RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create a Digital Marketing Strategy
- Manage the company website by updating, writing, and editing product and market content, while maintaining a consistent and appealing appearance throughout the web pages and documents.
- Recommend enhancements to improve user experience and tactics to increase traffic, collaborating with technical support.
- Provide bi-annual web analytics reporting and compare Mackay’s site features with industry peers and global bests, coupled with proposals for site improvements.
- Improve SEO organically and through selective Strategic Google AdWords campaigns; managed internally or with outside consultant.
- Work with cross-departmental teams to maintain current product line content, news releases, promotional campaigns, and web projects.
- Manage company global online presence on all vendor sites, industry directories, Google Business listings, and establish systematic LinkedIn posting plan with Sales & Service Mgr. input.
- Assist with development and maintenance of printed and/or digital Selling Aids and Flyers used by Mackay’s Salespeople and Managers around the world.
- Mine and analyze data from Mackay’s ERP system to identify and create targeted Prospect Lists to be furnished to Mackay’s Inside and Outside salespeople.
- Ability to research business opportunities and present ideas and findings to company management.
DIGITAL MEDIA COORDINATOR/MARKETING ANALYST SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business with major in Marketing with relevant coursework in Website design/management and analytics.
- Strong GPA.
- 3+ Years of experience in similar role in a commercial business environment.
- 3+ Years of experience with web content management software (Word Press), LinkedIn and technical writing skills.
- Creative thinking (visual & messaging); digital design skills are a significant plus.
- Keen attention to detail critical for web database management and product sales analysis.
Mackay offers a competitive salary, bonus plan, in addition to health insurance, paid time off, 401(k) and company-paid pension plan. Mackay is an EEO employer, a veterans-friendly organization, and veterans with the above qualifications are encouraged to apply.
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and pass a thorough background check.