Mackay Communications is a $80 million dollar marine electronics service company with 325 employees in twelve (12) countries. For over fifty (50) years Mackay has sold, installed, and serviced navigation and communication equipment onboard commercial and naval ships. We sustain our industry-leading position by hiring only the most skilled candidates, investing in their continuous factory training, and providing them with full technical/ parts and administrative support. The goal is to provide superior results to our customers and in turn, superior careers for our employees.
We are seeking a Business Development Manager to serve as primary account manager for shipping companies based in and around Germany and report to our Managing Director – European Operations, in Rotterdam, NL.
• 5+ years of successful marine experience
• 2+ years in a Sales environment
• Technical expertise and experience. Good working knowledge of bridge electronics is a pre.
• Self-motivator works well with minimum supervision
• Fluency in English required, other languages are beneficial.
• Effective communicator, will phone and e-mail interact with many departments.
• Enthusiastic and flexible with a “whatever it takes” mentality.
• Professional, team-oriented work environment.
• Long term, stable, rewarding careers;
• Well-established, diversified customer base in Europe.
• Excellent tools for supporting a motivated account manager
• Mackay is an Equal Opportunities Employer who offers a competitive salary and full benefit package including use of a company car.
Candidates must possess a valid passport, Drivers License and pass a background check.