Mackay is currently seeking an Inventory Clerk, who is fluent in speaking, reading, and writing in English, for our office located in Moerdijk, the Netherlands
The Inventory Clerk is responsible for tracking parts issued to technicians and ensuring that unreturned parts are properly posted to their work orders. The Inventory Clerk maintains stock levels, inventory records, secures quotes for parts/materials, generates purchase orders, and verifies against goods received. The Inventory Clerk delivers and/or picks up goods, arranges local and/or international shipments, maintains shipment records, posts freight charges, and maintains appearance of work area.
• Maintains stock levels and inventory records.
• Obtains quotes for parts/materials, secures the necessary approval to purchase, issues purchase orders.
• Accurately checks parts out to technicians, restocks parts returned, and ensures that unreturned parts are posted to the technician’s work order.
• Receives inventory, verifies against Purchase Order, and enters into company database.
• Arranges local and/or international shipments, maintains shipping records both outgoing and incoming.
• Posts freight costs for billing.
• Filing, housekeeping, maintaining condition of work area.
• Other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
The ideal Inventory Clerk candidate will be punctual, reliable, self-motivated, has the proven ability to work independently in a faced-paced environment.
INVENTORY CLERK QUALIFICATIONS:
• Must be proficient in speaking, writing, and reading in English
• Two years of college preferred.
• 2+ Years of inventory and stockroom experience.
• 2+ Years sales experience desired.
• Strong proficiency with MS Office (Word and Excel)
• Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
• Exemplary mathematical and analytical stills.
• The ability to interpret and solve problems and issues, using instructions, diagrams, etc.
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds without restriction.