Service Coordinator – Moerdijk, the Netherlands
Mackay’s World Service division is seeking a fulltime and experienced Service Coordinator to join our Moerdijk, the Netherlands location.
World Service Coordinator Job Summary
Mackay’s World Service (MWS) division is a single point of contact for our customers around the world who require marine electronics service. The Service Coordinator is responsible for working directly with our international and domestic marine shipping customers who require service and by communicating via phone, fax, and email, as well as directly with local ship agents and internal service managers.
- Provide excellent customer service by answering phones and responding accordingly
- Calling agents to check on vessel movements
- Validating customer credit
- Generating service call IDs in company database, Microsoft Dynamics SL
- Coordinating service by interfacing with service managers, technicians, and parts department.
- Following up with customers to ensure satisfaction with work performed.
- Sending completion reports to customers.
- Ensure compliance with office processes including timely completion of service work, service pricing, and general record keeping
World Service Coordinator Requirements:
- Fluent in English
- 2+ Years’ experience with service coordination and in maritime sector
- Possess good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Have MTS or equivalent
- Excellent client service mentality.
Mackay is an Equal Opportunities Employer who offers a competitive salary and full benefit package.