Service Coordinator – Redhill, UK
Mackay is currently seeking an experienced, fulltime Service Coordinator with the skills and qualifications below for our location in Redhill, UK.
Service Coordinator Job Summary:
The Service Coordinator exhibits a strong commitment to customer service by quickly responding to customer inquiries, communicating job progress, resolving issues, and ensures that the daily service requirements are met in timely manner. The Service Coordinator is adept at properly analyzing the job request, the parts and equipment needed, and dispatches the Technician who possesses the knowledge of services required to fix it right the first time. The Service Coordinator provides technicians reliable and accurate technical and administrative support.
- Provides excellent customer service by responding quickly to any inquiries, requests for quotes, and promotes Mackay’s services.
- Exhibits high commitment to keeping customer apprised of job progress, problems encountered, job completion, and resolves any issues. Presents customers with a “positive complete service experience” on every job.
- Proficient in the use of Solomon
- Properly analyzes job request; consistently assigns the most suitable technician to do the job.
- Generates service call ID’s, coordinates service, posts on job board, and internal logistics to maintain continuity of all work being performed.
- Liaise with vessel agents to check on vessel schedules and verifies that technicians are on the gate access list. Makes sure that technicians are well informed of vessel schedules and any changes.
- Interfaces with inventory to ensure parts are ordered, available, and staged to properly support products serviced.
- Assist Service department to ensure successful results of service jobs.
- Weekend call rotation dependent upon location.
Service Coordinator Qualifications:
- Associate degree (or Technical College Diploma) in electronics or equivalent training and experience.
- 3+ Years’ experience in Service Coordination in Marine industry.
- Exceptional client service mentality.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Valid Drivers License
- Reliable Transportation
Mackay is an fair and equal opportunity employer. All individuals who live within commuting distance of Redhill and with the required experience, skills, and qualifications are encouraged to apply.
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the UK and pass a thorough background check.