The Highlander HLD-B2 VDR & HLD-S2 S-VDR is one of Beijing Highlander’s primary marine products.
Highlander’s “marine black box” provide real-time recording and retrievable data; capturing vessel position changes, command & control, navigation course, maritime conditions, etc., all geared to enhance safe voyage and for analysis in the event of a navigation-related accident.
These second generation Highlander VDR models are international standard-compliant and integrate state-of-the-art design schemes to interface primary bridge systems and sensors; with installation on 5,000+ vessels worldwide.
- Highly reliable embedded operating systems
- Detailed log backup & remote fault diagnosis
- Real time playback software & interface provided
- Data Accessibility: PC Connectivity via Local Area Network, enables ship data replay or copy by any PC on-board
- Radar Interface – HLD-B2 VDR able to record up to 4 radars
- Flexible & adaptable configurations – Analog & digital signal inputs, Inmarsat interface, long distance annual performance test (additional devices required)
- Easy to install on variety of ships – compact & lightweight
- Optional components: Removable Storage Module, Data Acquisition Unit
Request more info on this product
Request service for this product