The TracVision HD11’s ability to offer the best global marine HDTV coverage and superior performance in adverse conditions is due to groundbreaking design and technology. With a four-axis, fully stabilized antenna, the system tracks satellites from the horizon to directly overhead, even in rough seas. Its advanced Universal World LNB enables reconfiguration for tracking any of more than 100 satellites in its worldwide TV satellite library. The IP-enabled Antenna Control Unit with Ethernet and Wi-Fi allow seamless system control via web browser or free iPad®, iPhone®, and iPod touch® apps.
- Digitally programmable Universal World LNB for full compatibility with many direct-to-home standard and HD satellite TV services without swapping LNBs or other hardware
- Exclusive TriAD™ technology for simultaneous reception of DIRECTV® Ka- and Ku-band broadcasts for HDTV, just like at home!
- Superior tracking thanks to an all-new four-axis pedestal design with robotic direct drive that is both stronger and tracks better than competing products
- Greatest range of motion (-25° to +120°) of any maritime satellite TV system
- Advanced satellite identification, fully integrated DVB-S2 compatibility
- IP-enabled antenna control unit with Ethernet connection and built-in Wi-Fi interface, for system setup and operation as simple as opening a web browser
- Exclusive TracVision iPad®, iPhone®, and iPod touch® apps allow you to switch satellites, customize the satellite library, set up favorite satellite lists, manage dual antenna installations, check signal strength, download and install antenna software updates, and email KVH directly with questions
- Full support for unlimited onboard receivers and DVRs (PVRs)
- Integrated GPS and NMEA 0183-compatibility for even faster satellite acquisition as well as keyhole satellite tracking along the Equator
- Integrated GSM Remote Support Module for diagnostics
Request more info on this product
Request service for this product