Client Base & Supplier Endorsements
Mackay Service Customer Base:
- Ship Owners & Managers: Our primary customers are IMO-regulated vessels operated by international ship owners, Departments of Defense, Coast Guards, offshore drilling companies, tug & river boat operators, shipyards, and commercial fishing fleets.
- Equipment Suppliers: Mackay is honored to be an authorized service agents for the industry’s most respected leading and specialized manufacturers.
- Service Firms: Mackay Marine Service proudly sub-contracts to quality service coordinators around the world including Telemar, SRH-Greece, Pro-Nautas, Imtech-Radio Holland, Hostmost, BS Japan, Alphatron, Selex, Lammers, Seven Seas, and others.
Mackay Marine represents a full line of world class marine electronics manufacturers, providing service support and product sales:
- Thrane OSC: Thrane (COBHAM) has awarded Mackay three (3) On-Board Service Centers, the most of any global agent.
- Thrane RWS: In 2008, Thrane awarded Mackay the Regional Workshop of the Americas‘.
- JRC: Tokyo Marine Service Center (TMSC) dispatches more assignments to Mackay than to any other North American agent.
- Raytheon-Anschutz: Beginning in 2009, Mackay was chosen from several competitive agents to become the primary service company for Raytheon-Anschutz’s USA distributor. Mackay Canada and South Africa (2021) have since been added as sales & service distribution partners.
- Deckma: Since 2006, Mackay has served as Deckma’s exclusive American sales and service firm.
- VAF Instruments: For over 20 years Mackay has served as VAF Instruments’ exclusive sales and service firm in America.
- Furuno: Mackay is reputed to be Furuno’s largest sales and service firm in the USA.
- Tokyo Keiki: In 2009, Mackay was selected to be their primary service agent in the USA for Tokyo Keiki’s bridge products and Anritsu line.
- Rutter: Mackay is the leading Rutter service agent in North America.
- Samsung: Mackay chosen in 2007 as Samsung’s primary bridge electronics U.S. service agent.
- Sperry Marine: In 2012, Mackay was selected exclusively to supplement Sperry Marine’s U.S. Service Network
- Olex (Sub-Sea Mapping) & Marport (catch control, net monitoring sensors, echo sounders) awarded exclusive Canadian distribution to CMC in 2010, acquired in 2015, now represented by Mackay Canada. Mackay is also now the exclusive Olex distributor in the U.S..
- Kelvin Hughes: Selected Mackay in 2016 to represent KH Radar, ECDIS & VDRs in the Americas and Hong Kong.
- Danelec Marine: Global Distribution & Service for VDRs and ECDIS awarded to Mackay in 2016.
- Dukane Seacom: Mackay chosen in 2016 as Dukane’s primary worldwide Acoustic VDR Beacon distribution partner.
- Inmarsat: For decades, Mackay has been an marine & enterprise Inmarsat Gold Partner. In 2017 added Mackay as a Global Fleet Xpress (FX) equipment and airtime service, installation & sales partner.
- Lars Thrane: 2018, Mackay signed a global distribution agreement for LT’s nav/comm systems including the 1st certified Iridium GMDSS terminal.
- Hoglund Marine Solutions: Partners with Mackay South Africa in 2021 to service automation and energy systems
- Iridium: Mackay is currently a global distribution partner for Iridium handheld satellite phones and reseller for other Iridium products