Client Base & Supplier Endorsements
Mackay Service Customer Base:
- Ship Owners & Managers: Our primary customers are IMO-regulated vessels operated by international ship owners, Departments of Defense, Coast Guards, offshore drilling companies, tug & river boat operators, and shipyards.
- Equipment Suppliers: Mackay is honored to be an authorized service agents for the industry’s most respected leading and specialized manufacturers.
- Service Firms: Mackay Marine Service proudly sub-contracts to quality service coordinators around the world including Telemar, SRH-Greece, Pro-Nautas, Imtech-Radio Holland, Hostmost, BS Japan, Alphatron, Selex, Lammers, Seven Seas, and others
Mackay Marine represents a full line of world class marine electronics manufacturers, providing service support and product sales:
- Thrane OSC: Thrane (COBHAM) has awarded Mackay three (3) On-Board Service Centers, the most of any global agent.
- Thrane RWS: In 2008, Thrane awarded Mackay the Regional Workshop of the Americas‘.
- JRC: Tokyo Marine Service Center (TMSC) dispatches more assignments to Mackay than to any other North American agent.
- Raytheon: Beginning in 2009, Mackay was chosen from several competitive agents to become the primary service company for Raytheon’s USA distributor.
- Anschutz: Mackay was chosen in 2009 from amongst several agents to become the primary service company for Anschutz’s USA distributor.
- Deckma: Since 2006, Mackay has served as Deckma’s exclusive American sales and service firm.
- VAF Instruments: For over 20 years Mackay has served as VAF Instruments’ exclusive sales and service firm in America.
- Furuno: Mackay is reputed to be Furuno’s largest sales and service firm in the USA.
- Tokyo Keiki: In 2009, Mackay was selected to be their primary service agent in the USA for Tokyo Keiki’s bridge products and Anritsu line.
- Rutter: Mackay is the leading Rutter service agent in North America.
- Samsung: In 2007, Mackay was chosen as Samsung’s primary bridge electronics U.S. service agent.
- Sperry Marine: In 2012, Mackay was selected exclusively to supplement Sperry Marine’s U.S. Service Network