Furuno GP1920C GPS / WAAS Chart Plotter functions in collaboration with the NavNet vx2 radar to provide a vessels exact position and in relation to its surroundings, while offering a range of display modes for ease of organizing navigational data. Furuno NavNet vx2 combines radar, GPS/WAAS chart plotter, fish finder, and network weather facsimile into an all-round navigation network.
From a stand-alone, single station navigation system to a multi-station integrated navigation network, NavNet vx2 lets you build your navigation system according to your needs. Utilizing
state-of-the-art network technology, NavNet vx2 provides you with seamless data sharing and vast future expand-ability. The heart of NavNet vx2 is its Ethernet-based network that allows multiple displays to be connected.
Choose from the 7″, 10.4″ and the flexible BlackBox, that allows you to match it with virtually any display including our ultra bright 12″, 15″ and 17″ monitors. Interconnect the displays with various navigational sensors and our new MaxSea-NavNet navigational software for a feature rich network that is unparalleled. Stress-free navigation and operation of any component can be performed from any display unit connected to the onboard network.
- Sunlight Viewable 10.4” Color LCD Display
- Fully compatible with C-Map NT MAX charts*
- On-Screen Display of Vessel Position, Heading,etc.
- Plotter, Nav Data, Steering Director or Highway display modes
- Up to 8,000 points for ship’s track & marks, 999 waypoints, 35 quick points, 200 planned routes
- Add Multiple Displays and Network Sounder by Connecting to NavNet Interface
- Plotter Range Scales from 0.14 to 6,144 nautical miles
* C-Map’s NT MAX charts unique features include live nav-aids, tidal flows, local street maps, photographs of harbors and perspective views, plus grounding alarm (Guardian Technology™) to detect dangerous objects.
Request more info on this product