JRC JLZ-700 Chart Plotter color plotter integrates the latest advancements in technology and is designed for maximum ease of use.
Various types of information can be displayed including topographical sea bottoms, fishing ground data, coastline detail, and navigational information. JRC employs unique marks, symbols and lines that distinguish fish-breeding reef, sunken ship, sea bottom topology, prohibited districts, and more.
The various types of information including the topographic features of sea bottoms, user data on fishing grounds and navigational information can be displayed using JRC’s unique marks, symbols and lines such as for example, for a fish-breeding reef, sunken ship, sea bottom topology or prohibited district.
- C-MAP NT+ is available
- Compete System : Processor, Keyboard and Display
- Color LCD 10.4” display meets IPX5 waterproofing & vibration specs
- Ease of Viewing with variable illumination setting and swivel/tilt-capable Monitor
- Option for second display with one processor
- Trackball simplifies cursor operation
Request more info on this product
Request service for this product