The JRC JLN-550 Speed Log has been discontinued and replaced by the JRC JLN-740 Speed Log.
JRC JLN-550 Doppler Sonar Dual Axis Speed Log provides ship speed information with higher stability in dual frequency mode. The lower ultrasonic frequency measures ground speed & the higher ultrasonic frequency calculates the ship’s speed against water with a minimized effect of aeration. Compact transducer enables bow installation.
- Reduced error with ultrasonic beam fore & aft directions
- Doppler measurement ensures accurate & stable speed data in rough conditions.
- Downsized transducer (though dual frequency) smaller than conventional
- High visibility display with multiple modes
- Easy to interface (2nd display, smaller remote displays, send data to Radar & ECDIS)
- GPS connectivity enhances speed data & accurate positioning
- Optional unique online maintenance for remote trouble-shooting & monitoring
Request more info on this product
Request service for this product