Service and Inside Sales Support Specialist – Quebec
Mackay is currently seeking an experienced Service & Sales Support Specialist for our location in Quebec, Canada. Individuals who are authorized to work in Canada, are fluent in French and English, and who have the skills and qualifications listed below, are encouraged to apply.
Mackay offers competitive salaries, overtime, company paid benefits such as health/dental/life/disability insurance, paid time off, and opportunities for growth based on merit.
Service & Inside Sales Support Specialist Job Overview:
The Service & Inside Sales Support Specialist will be responsible for the day-to-day service and sales support functions of the depot. This includes, by is not limited to, service dispatch coordination, preparing quotes, basic technical support, sales/service inventory monitoring and handling sales enquiries. A strong ability to comprehend product information combined with customer service experience, proficient computer skills, and a high level of professionalism, while working in a team environment are required. Technical, organizational and communication skills are essential.
- Ensures compliance to Mackay’s company procedures and policies.
- Will be the point of contact for customer sales, service, and information requests. Ensures that customer needs are fulfilled with quickly and with professionalism.
- Research and resolve basic technical issues on product and service. Collect symptoms of customer problems and facilitate repairs.
- Respond to service requests for quotations (RFQ) in a timely manner
- Log and monitor service activity, provide status updates and liaise between customers and service technicians as required.
- Assist lead service technician with the coordination and dispatch of work assignments.
- Responsible for generating service calls in the ERP system.
- Responsible for reviewing and invoicing service work orders In ERP system.
- Monitor local inventory requirement levels and generate reorder requests when necessary.
- Assist with ensuring that technicians complete all paperwork in a correct.
- Ensure warranty documentation is processed correctly and promptly.
- Adhere to company and manufacturer warranty policies and procedures.
- Review open work in process (WIP) reports on a regular basis and ensure that all completed service repairs are processed.
- Assist with incoming sales calls and walk in enquiries from sales prospects and customers when sales representatives are not available.
- Ensure marketing materials and brochure inventories are kept up to date.
- Maintain solid customer relationships.
- Communicates customer concerns and complaints to supervisor and/or Mackay management.
- Provides shipping and receiving support as required
- Provides back-up support to Depot Administrator
Service & Inside Sales Support Specialist Requirements:
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Must be fluent in English and French
- Must be authorized to work in Canada without visa sponsorship
- Post-Secondary Education (Associates Degree)
- Proficient computer skills; Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word
- Dynamics SL experience a plus.
- Good demonstration of verbal and writing skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and organizational skills