Zenitel Interior Communication System has been committed to providing basic and comprehensive Interior Marine Communication Systems for 60+ years. While continuing to offer traditional systems, Zenitel is enhancing their product offering with modern IP solutions to cover comprehensive communication needs for all types and sizes of vessels.
The VINGTOR entertainment solution provides a complete entertainment system for ships. The solution consists of two main parts – a Naval TV/ radio satellite system and a TV/radio onboard distribution system. The VINGTOR Naval satellite system includes gyro and GPS motion controlled satellite antenna made for the marine environment. The system is equipped with a PC used to configure the antenna. The Basic Naval Satellite system is used to feed digital TV and radio signals from the satellite into a conventional TV and radio distribution system.
Mackay Marine works with customers to match their needs with the array of Zenitel’s Interior Communications product portfolio.
- Battery-less Telephones: Emergency voice communications, independent of vessels power supply
- VINGTOR Talk-Back System: a central command system to communicate & coordinate multiple substation work groups.
- Public Address Systems (SPA): integrated public address & general alarm system; marine-tested & certified.
- VINGTOR Pulse: IP based marine intercom system (up to 16 users).
- VINGTOR ACM Standard or Advanced Integrated IP System: Communication, Data, Safety, & Entertainment marine systems solution; reducing infrastructure costs & improved efficiencies. System solution benefits include modular design, data network infrastructure, advanced cabling, integrated PA and GA options, range of audio terminals and signal units.
- Common Equipment Supplies – including power supplies, loudspeakers, volume controls, microphones, signal units and cabinets .
Request more info on this product
Request service for this product