JRC JUE-60GX (Ka-band) Global Xpress Antenna System is backed by the resilient L-band FleetBroadband family (JRC JUE-251 or JUE-501) and a Network Service Device, that together will improve operational efficiency, and offers unsurpassed reliability, even with heavy precipitation and antenna blockage.
The new ultra-fast GX service is designed for reliability as well as speed. Inmarsat’s Fleet Xpress hybrid service (Ka-band Global Xpress JUE-60GX backed by L-band resilience FleetBroadband family JUE-251 or JUE-501 and a Network Service Device) will take your operational efficiency to the next level, providing unsurpassed reliability, even with heavy precipitation and antenna blockage*.
Inmarsat’s ultra-fast Global Xpress Network is designed for reliability and speed; adapted for the maritime environment with its Fleet Xpress hybrid service.
- Redundancy – combining Inmarsat’s ground & satellite network with interconnecting shipborne 60 GX Ka-band terminal and JRC’s FleetBroadband antennas
- Small, Lightweight, Durable & ultra-strong radome for the Ka-band environment and ease of installation
- Compact core module (made by iDirect) in the terminal, fitted below deck.
- For optimal connectivity, two separate coax cables (60m max) to transmit/receive
- Flexible GX terminal; web-based operation similar to our FleetBroadband solution
- JRC’s GX solution supports our proprietary Remote Maintenance System (RMS)
- Developing JRC’s first ‘shared space’ for our users; GX will be a central part of JRC jMarine Cloud
JRC engineers successfully designed a lightweight but ultra strong radome for the Ka-band environment by using a 3 layer sandwich Fiber Reinforced Plastic (FRP) and special resin-honeycomb structure, resulting in an ultra strong and is extremely light radome. Installation is quick and easy enabling minimal vessel’s downtime and no crane necessary for installation.
Contact Mackay Satellite Services at 919-850-3100 or email@example.com for terminals and airtime plans to suit your communications’ needs.
Request more info on this product
Request service for this product