KVH TracPhone V7-HTS Ku-Band VSAT Satellite Terminal provides high-throughput global connectivity in conjunction with its next-generation satellites on the mini-VSAT Broadband Network. The advanced 60 cm, 3-axis, gyro-stabilized TracPhoneV7-HTS is the newest member of KVH’s unique end-to-end SATCOM solution. It offers uncompromised download speeds as fast as 10 Mbps and 3 Mbps upload speeds, global connections, and unmatched speed using new, advanced Intelsat and SKY Perfect JSAT Ku-band satellites that add HTS capabilities to the mini-VSAT Broadband SM network.
- Rugged, compact 3-axis, gyro-stabilized Ku-band VSAT antenna, 60 cm (24 in) diam., 26.1 kg (57.6 lbs)
- Wide range of flexible & affordable data plans; speeds as fast as 10 Mbps/3 Mbps (down/upload)
- Expanded broadband connectivity coverage with fully integrated network management
- Exclusive dual channel configuration with hybrid airtime plans (free unlimited data channel, running simultaneous to the ultra-fast channel)
- Integrated CommBox Modem (ICM) includes modem, network manager, Ethernet switches, Wi-Fi, storage, and the ability to deliver onboard training
- Browser-based user interface with iPhone® app
- Secure myKVH Portal with mini-VSAT Manager for control & performance monitoring
- IP-MobileCast compatibility improves crew morale, recruiting benefit (daily news & licensed entertainment), and training asset (operations, charts, weather, etc.)
- Vessel Tracking Service – Basic version included (1-hr selection & 5 hrs position & tracking); premium version available
- Two integrated voice lines optimized for satellite services; expandable to nine concurrent lines
Contact Mackay Satellite at 919-850-3100 or email@example.com for terminals and airtime plan options to suit your communications’ needs.
Request more info on this product