Cobham Sailor 800 Satcom’s newest VSAT marine terminal is a high-performance 3-axis stabilized Ku-band antenna system with an 83 cm reflector dish that provides Independent testing shown SAILOR 800 has the best performance in 80cm class of terminals.
The focus of the new SAILOR 800 VSAT is on RF performance, G/T, which is >18 dB/K – a value equal to or higher than most other 1m maritime VSAT antennae performance claims – yet it’s much smaller and lighter. This performance makes the new 83cm antenna suitable for vessels that would normally specify a 1m antenna. The unique, class-leading performance of
SAILOR 800 VSAT also opens up a world of high quality, reliable communications for a wider number of vessels including workboats, fishing vessels, inland waterways and yachts, whilst providing installation flexibility for vessels of all types and size.
- Ease of deployment via 20% smaller & lighter antenna
- Smaller form factor enables VSAT option to additional vessel types (i.e. workboats, fishing vessels, inland waterways vessels, yachts, etc.)
- Improved RF performance in smaller terminal unit
- Ensured factory-based reliable feature testing (antenna controller, software, electronics, web MMI, modem & network compatibility)
- Decreased installation cost & time-to-functionality – receive fully tested & pre-configured equipment
- Option for Two Antennas – One Modem – integrated SAILOR VSAT antenna controllers with dual antenna configuration
Please click the SAILOR 800 datasheet below for a full description, specifications, and features.
Contact Mackay Satellite Solutions at 919-850-3100, firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your marine communications’ requirements, SAILOR 800 VSAT equipment pricing, and the satellite airtime package that best suits your application.
Request more info on this product
Request service for this product