The Cobham SAILOR 600 Ku-Band Antenna is a super-light, scientifically designed, software controlled ultimate compact antenna solution.
The Cobham SAILOR 600 VSAT Ku is the most advanced 60 cm class Ku-band antenna available today; offering unmatched reliability and link stability globally on Ku-band service networks; increasing maritime broadband on VSAT to a wider range of vessels.
While one meter Ku-band antennas like the immensely successful SAILOR 900 VSAT are now a defacto standard for global Ku-band networks, new technology and developments make it possible to build efficient high performance antennas also in a small size at a superlight weight. The design has been extensively tested on a fishing trawler operating in the North Sea and the Norwegian Sea.
- Deployable wherever Ku-Band coverage – with small antennas via new powerful High Throughput Satellite (HTS) services
- Compact & lightweight enables quick and cost-effective deployment; carry 35 kg Antenna onboard for installations with a single cable; no cranes necessary
- Scientifically-designed and tested with the world’s first Advanced Dynamic Simulator for antennas
- Software controlled platform enables ease of handling, diagnostics, event reporting, remote monitoring and service reliability
- Dual Antenna Operation option can be operated on a single subscription and modem, decreasing cost and ensuring service availability
Contact Mackay Satellite Solutions at 919-850-3100, email@example.com to discuss your marine communications’ requirements.
Request more info on this product
Request service for this product