The Simard A2004 Autopilot system is designed to meet the needs of professional mariners aboard Workboats, Commercial Fishing Vessels, and Passenger Vessels. It features a proven Simrad interface, presented on a wide-angle and zero-fog color display. Engineered for responsiveness and ease of use, the A2004 pairs a precision rotary control dial with dedicated buttons for instant access to steering modes, a custom-configurable Work mode, and automated turn patterns. The Simrad A2004 Autopilot replaces the renowned AP35 and AP60, and is perfect for vessels that don’t require SOLAS Heading Control Systems (where a Simrad AP70 or AP80 would be more suitable).
To ensure visibility in all conditions, the A2004 has a color LCD panel is optically bonded to its protective glass covering – eliminating the possibility of internal condensation. An ultra-wide 170 degree viewing angle means key autopilot information is clearly visible at a glance, from anywhere in sight of the display.
- Proven Simrad autopilot interface designed for commercial marine applications
- Large, heavy-duty rotary control dial for precision steering
- Utilizing Simrad continuum steering technology, giving you the benefit of Simrad’s 60 years of experience
- Optically blended 4.1inch color display with 170-degree viewing angle
- Thruster integration & heavy-duty rudder feedback support
- Automated turn patterns for fuel-efficient, hands-free maneuvers
- Configurable work mode and low/high speed modes
- No drift steering holds course against wind and tide
- Flush or bracket mounting options
- The A2004: Certified NMEA 2000 Connectivity
Request more info on this product
Request service for this product