This product has reached end of life, but is still being supported. Reach out to a customer representative for more information and replacement products.
The ST144 is Sea Tel Cobham’s premier 3.6m (144″) TV-at-Sea™ system. The reflector, radome design , RF components and the pedestal are based on their proven 14400B system, with significantly enhanced tracking, reliability, stability and industry leading MK2 electronics improvements.
It is the ideal system for large vessels operating in deep oceans requiring the largest possible offshore operating area and compatibility with all known satellites. Built to pass the U.S. Navy’s tests for vibration, shock, and assured protection against RFI & EMI emissions.
- C-band, Ku-band, or “dual-band” configuration (single antenna)
- Industry proven MK2 electronics
- Superior stabilization detects & corrects slight motion per antenna connection
- Integrated GPS processing
- Digital Control Interface (Motor Driver & PCU) for improved communications
- LED indicators reduces mean time to repair (MTTR).
- USB port & wireless operation for remote troubleshooting
- Accommodates multiple satellite receivers
- HD ready
Request more info on this product
Request service for this product