The Si-Tex MDA5 Class-B AIS is the world’s most sophisticated fully certified 5-Watt SOTDMA Class-B AIS Module on the market.
- 5-Watt transmitter power, Higher Output power means your vessel will be seen at longer ranges by other vessels and via AIS websites
- SOTDMA Class A Priorities means that your vessel will always transmit and be seen in very congested Commercial Harbors and Ports where traditional Class B units don’t have network priority.
- Integrated zero loss VHF antenna splitter – no second antenna needed
- Built-In 802.11 b/g/n Long Range WIFI allows unit to send AIS and Position data to any WIFI connected devices
- NMEA-0183 data port, NMEA-2000 intelligent connectivity to all bridge systems
- Galvanic Isolated USB Connection protects your transponder and connected PC’s
- The Si-Tex MDA5 Class-B AIS has a built-In Hi-Resolution 72 channel GPS & GLONASS satellite navigation receiver
- Standard package includes Internal GPS Antenna and External GPS Antenna for Commercial Vessel installations
- Automatic VDR Function (Voyage Data Recorder) Saves the previous 30 days of voyage data automatically
- Dual Receivers decodes all DSC & AIS messages, including MOB & SART
- Ultra-power efficient
- Water Proof certified to IPX7
- IEC-62287-2, FCC, USCG certified, and Industry Canada approved
- 2 Year Warranty
Contact Mackay Marine today to learn more how we can find a solution to fit your needs.
Request more info on this product
Request service for this product