The Si-Tex NavPro 1200 GPS is a high quality product brought to you by Si-Tex. With unmatched ease of use and capabilities as a GPS and chartplotter, the Si-Tex NavPro 1200 will never cease to amaze.
- 12” Hi-Res. Hybrid Touch Screen Display
- Heavy Duty Yoke mount for Bulkhead or Overhead Mounting
- NMEA-0183 & NMEA2000 Interfacing
- WIFI Interface
- Automatic Software Updates when in WIFI Coverage
- Captain Cloud automatically backs up all User Data to a Free Cloud Based Data backup Service for Waypoints, Marks, Events, and Track memories when in WIFI coverage.
- Mirror Screen Capability via Bluetooth connection allows user to download mirror app to his Android based smart phone and view and control the NavPro 900 from Smart Phone.
- C-Map 4D Cartography – comes bundled with a US Coastal & Rivers Continental 4D card in the box
- Optional dedicated Remote Control Available
- New CHIRP Sounder with selectable 300w, 600w, & 1kW outputs (NavPro-900F version)
- Internal Hi-Resolution 18Hz 72 Channel GPS Receiver & Antenna
- New User interface makes the unit very easy to operate and navigate with
- Full AIS Integration when interfaced to an AIS Unit
Contact Mackay Marine to learn how we can customize products and services to fit your needs.
Request more info on this product
Request service for this product