The Furuno Monitor MU152 15″ Display fits in between the MU “HD” series marine monitors and the larger, type-approved monitors for the FAR2XX7, FAR2XX8 and FAR3000 IMO Radars. The MU152 is type-approved by international class societies and the U.S. Coast Guard under IMO performance standards to provide a viewing area of 180mm for Class 3 carriage, also sometimes known as “12-inch IMO display”.
With DC-only power input, the MU152 is a natural fit for inclusion with Furuno’s FAR15X3 Radars or the FAR15X8/DC models, as well as any of the large IMO Radars when installed on smaller vessels. The MU152 is type approved with FAR15X8 Radars for a category three vessel (under 500GT) and is shown on the FAR15X8 DNV/USCG approval certification.
• “Pilothouse” brightness of 400 cd with a contrast ratio of 900:1
• “Dim to black” feature for real night-time visibility
• Native resolution of 1024 x 768 – built-in scaler allows input of 1280 x 1024
• Video inputs include (2) DVI, (1) RGB and (3) NTSC/PAL
• 12-24 VDC power, 1.5M power cable and display cover included as standard
The MU152 is in stock and available for shipment. Accessories include a table-top mounting bracket, flush mount kit, as well as DVI and RGB cables in various lengths.