The Furuno WASSP F3 Series is a multibeam sounder designed around the fully digital DRX transceiver. It features a low power processor DRX-32, with a high frequency transducer WMB-160 to give you a maximum depth of 400m. This solid-state processor (which would be called a supercomputer in the gaming world) is a robust hardware platform with cutting-edge innovation. It’s accurate, versatile, easy-to-use and scalable to suit your exact needs.
The WASSP F-Series is purposely geared towards enhancing productivity of inshore fisheries. With wideband CHIRP technology and multibeam, you can scan up to a 120 degrees (up to 3.5 times depth) using 224 beams, providing a visual swathe port-to-starboard for a complete picture of seafloor bathymetry enabling unprecedented clarity.
Now offering enhanced F-Series WASSP Fishing System Options:
NEW WASSP F3X features the higher power DRX-46 Processor, high frequency transducer WMB-160, giving a maximum depth of 600m.
The Furuno WASSP F3XL also employs the high power DRX-46 processor, but uses a low frequency transducer WMB-80, which is enables effectiveness to a maximum depth of 1000m.
Select the version that fits your fishing needs and catch-area for more efficient operation.
• Cost-effective solution – save fuel, increase catch, save time
• Choose your own functions
• Targets & Side Scan enable
– locate new grounds
– more efficient fishing
– site obstacles avoid damage
• Licensing improved performance options (i.e., Advanced Key Pulse, IMS, XYZ Data Export, RKT Tide & draft correction)
• Licensing feature options (Backscatter, Water Column)
• Wireless capability with optional license and communication hardware
• TimeZero and OLEX-compatible