SAAB offers a new generation, IMO-compliant GPS & DGPS system, the R5 SUPREME NAV (D)GPS Navigation System. Employ as a stand-alone Navigation Systems or integrate it with the Saab’s family of R5 AIS Systems. The R5 Supreme Nav will satisfy the IMO required type-approved GPS equipment on SOLAS class ships.
The R5 SUPREME NAV (D)GPS system provides the user with a flexible, future proof product. The large color touch-screen display and multitude of interfaces make the system highly appropriate for integration into modern networked bridge solutions.
IMO require SOLAS class ships to carry type approved GPS equipment. Saab can offer the new generation R5 systems of IMO-compliant GPS and DGPS solutions, either as stand-alone Navigation Systems or as an addition to the family Saab R5 AIS systems.
- 7″ ultra-bright high contrast color touch LCD
- Touch, Keypad or USB keyboard control
- Display latitude, longitude, speed-over-ground &
- Store up to 4000 waypoints and 100 unique routes
- Man-Over-Board (MOB) & Event Mark functions
- Two trip log counters (ave. speed & accumulated time during motion)
- Provides Scheduled Alerts, Configurable Time &
For SAAB R5 Supreme Navigation Systems inquiries
or customer support, please contact Mackay Government Division at email@example.com
or call +1 (904) 880-4633 Ext. 102.
Request more info on this product