Entel HT583 – Fire Fighter Radio IECEx Approved (non-ATEX) is Intrinsically Safe certified and approved to the essential IEC 60945 marine environmental standard and fully Submersible to IP68 (2 meters depth for 4 hours).
Keep your Fleet from Being Detained
SOLAS Chapter II-2* requires every SOLAS-regulated ships to include specified fire safety communications equipment. Non-complying vessels can be detained, incurring significant costs and delays to shipping schedule and operations, let alone significant benefits during a dangerous fire scenario.
- Intrinsically Safe
- Entry & Sophisticated Models
- Environmental protection to IP68 (2 Meters for 4 hours)
- MILSTD 810C/D/E/F
- 1800mAh Li-Ion battery
- Flash upgradeable to add future features
- Robust accessory socket
- Kits available
SOLAS Chapter II-2, Regulation 10. 10.4
- For ships constructed on or after 1 July 2014, a minimum of two two-way portable radiotelephone apparatus for each fire party for fire-fighter´s communication shall be carried on board
- Those two two-way radiotelephone apparatus shall be of an explosion-proof type or intrinsically safe
- Ships constructed before 1 July 2014 shall comply with the requirements of this paragraph not later than the first survey after 1 July 2018
Request more info on this product