Cobham SAILOR 6120 mini-C SSAS is a fully approved Ship Security Alert System by Inmarsat, major classification societies, and national flag states; exceeding IMO requirements. SAILOR 6120 is a next generation version of the legacy SAILOR TT- 3000 SSA System.
The SAILOR 6120 mini-C SSAS builds on the successful legacy of the SAILOR TT-3000SSA System, which since its introduction in 2004 has proven its worth in real world incidents, time and time again. Like its predecessor, the SAILOR 6120 mini-C SSAS is based around a, self-contained and sealed Inmarsat mini-C terminal, housing both antenna and transceiver. This design approach has proven to be rugged and reliable regardless of vessel type and with the terminal’s 50 channel GPS module and omni-directional antenna, satellite fix and position are ensured even under the most adverse conditions.
- Multiple address functionality (added messages beyond required flag state & ship owner)
- New sealed, self-contained terminal design (reduces condensation)
- 50 channel GPS module
- High gain omni-directional antenna
- Terminal Control Unit provides system status ( power, Inmarsat log-in, GPS fix, etc.)
- Ease of installation with NMEA 2000 and RJ45 cabling.
- Small & easy to conceal Alert Buttons with remote configuration feature
- Touch-screen SAILOR 6006 Message Terminal, Wheelmarked GMDSS terminal.
Request more info on this product
Request service for this product