The Cobham IP Handset communicates using Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP), whereby voice calls are routed over the Internet or an IP-based network. The handset is powered directly from the LAN interface using Power over Ethernet (PoE); eliminating the need for an external power supply.
Use in conjunction with SAILOR Fleet One, FleetBroadband, or land-based EXPLORER BGAN terminals.
The handset sits snuggly in a cradle and is designed specifically for use in harsh environments and is dust proof and splash-proof (IP55). Excellent sound quality is achieved by including an efficient noise suppression software.
- IP Handset makes calls over an IP based network
- State-of-the-art echo canceller & noise suppression software provide excellent sound quality
- High quality color 2.2” display QVGA with night colors
- Contacts list with up to 100 entries
- Intuitive user interface and menu system
- Built-in web interface
- Connectivity to Broadband Global Area Network (BGAN)
- The IP Handset, TT-3670A, includes the following main units:
- TT-3672A IP Handset
- TT-3674A IP cradle
- The IP Handset connects to the cradle with a coil cord.
- Can be used as Distress IP Handset together with BGAN terminal & SAILOR
3771 Alarm Panel
Request more info on this product
Request service for this product