Announcing the Wideye iFleetONE with VMS Approval for marine terminals and airtime service.
Specifically suited to smaller vessels sailing in coastal and inland waterways, providing reliable data and voice communications. Inmarsat has recently expanded the coverage area and service access to all vessels < 500 GRT, including commercial, fishing and leisure applications. See coverage map for specific footprint. Note – global voice communications will function seamlessly outside the designated Fleet One coverage area.
Broadband connectivity benefits that all mariners can rely on, once only afforded by major shipping firms. Eliminates concerns about cellular coverage or network roaming charges* and ensures access to email, text, current weather reports, Internet, etc.
See New Fleet One Interoperability Systems Application PDF
Wideye’s iFleetONE brings to the maritime communications world unparalleled advantages in cost, performance and ease of use. While at sea, iFleetONE will be your indispensable partner for all of your business or leisure communications needs. Based on Inmarsat’s dependable, global I-4 satellite network, Fleet One makes it easy to talk, text, and send and receive emails at sea. Fleet One offers one voice line and data up to 100kbps – ideal for accessing full-color weather images, navigational charts and routing information, as well as sending reports and browsing the web. And with Inmarsat’s free 505 Emergency Calling service included, Fleet One helps keep sailors safe.
- VMS Approval
- Simultaneous voice and IP data up to 100kbps
- Compact, easy-to-install, low-cost antenna (Inmarsat partners Addvalue & Cobham Satcom)
- Flexible & Reasonably Priced Airtime Plans – i.e. seasonal options, pre-paid use plans, and more.
- Preferential Pricing Regions*
- 505 Emergency Calling
- Wi-Fi capability to connect smart phones and tablets
- Global coverage, operates down to 5 degrees antenna elevation
- Reliable service – average satellite network availability exceeds 99.9 %
See technical specs, coverage maps and applications below.
Contact Mackay Satellite at 919-850-3100 or email@example.com for terminals and airtime plan options to suit your communications’ needs.
Request more info on this product
Request service for this product