- Built-in AIS receiver- When connected to an MFD or Chart Plotter that can read and display AIS data, the built-in AIS receiver will guarantee your safety at sea by providing all the data you need for situational awareness and collision avoidance.
- Loud Hailer- 15 W PA/Loud Hailer having 8 automatic fog/warning signals and a listen-back capability allowing for two-way communication.
- Class D DSC- With Class D DSC (Digital Selective Calling), the FM-4800 allows you to transmit both routine calls and distress calls in case of an emergency.
- NMEA2000 Interface- Plug and play NMEA2000 interface allows you to easily connect the FM-4800 to your navigation devices. When connected to the NavNet TZtouch2, DSC calls can be initiated directly from your MFD.
- Dual Station- The optional handset HS-4800 supports al the functionality of the FM-4800 and works as a second station. Intercom function is also supported.
- 25 W/1 W output power
- Loud Hailer/ Fog Horn
- Dual Station with optional handset
- ATIS mode for inland waterways
- 10 weather channels
- Fully waterproof (IP67)
- Up to 3 Handsets HS-4800 and Speakers SP-4800 connectable
Request more info on this product
Request service for this product