The Navitron NT999G Gyro/Mag Autopilot was designed and developed by Navitron Systems, LTD, for professional use on Magnetic and/or Gyro-based vessels of all types, from approximately 3000 to 100,000 gross tons. Whether new build or retrofit, the NT999G can be installed on an extensive range of marine applications, including tankers, cargo ships, ocean going tugs, passenger vessels, High Speed Craft (HSC), and more.
Equally at home in new build and retrofit applications over an exceptionally wide range (ocean going tugs, passenger & cargo vessels, tankers to high speed craft etc.) the NT999 G Autopilot offers traditional Navitron reliability reinforced by Adaptive control technology. The Adaptive function automatically monitors and self tunes the Autopilot parameters to provide optimum steering performance whether operating in a low speed towing mode or on a high speed passenger ferry underway at 50 knots. With a standard scope of supply comprising NT999 G Control Unit suitable for foo t bracket or panel mounting, robust Rudder Reference Unit and central Distribution Unit, the Autopilot System is immediately compatible with a wide range of vessel steering configurations including single and dual solenoid systems and voltage (±10Vdc) or current driven (4-20mA) Steering Amplifiers.
Up to a maximum of 3 Control Units may be installed per system . Each Control Unit is equally equipped with comprehensive displays of Actual Operating Mode, Heading, Rudder Angle,
Rate of Turn and Speed Data which is enhanced by Track Steering graphics when the Track Mode is engaged. The display mode itself (light characters on a dark background or vice versa) is also installation selectable with operator adjustable red backlight illumination to suit individual preference. Track Mode operation provides single or multi waypoint steering performance based on data received from a proprietary ECDIS/Plotter including when used in conjunction with an Approved ECDIS remotely instructed constant radius turns etc.
The NT888G Autopilot is technologically advanced, but simple to operate, coupled with a versatile and user-friendly clear display.
- 5 Mag/Gyro Heading Inputs: Mag Coil, 3 x NMEA, 1 x Step
- Track Steer: Multi waypoint steering via Plotter/ECDIS NMEA data.
- NMEA & Pulse Speed Inputs
- 4-20mA Draft Input
- Bowthruster & Rudder Control
- Off Course and Watch Alarms
- Programmable Turns: RAD / ROT & U turns etc.
- Automatic Stability: Compensates for rudder speed variations.
- Heading / VDR output Data: NMEA, Step by Step and Furuno Heading. $HTD & $RSA VDR
- Maximum three (3) Control Units installed per system
- Wheelmarked & R.M.R.S. Type Approved to IMO A342(ix) (amended by MSC 64/67 Annex 3), latest ISO specs, and Morsviazsputnik
The attached datasheet pdf includes detailed product information.
Request more info on this product
Request service for this product